Table of Contents
Types of calendar items
On the calendar, different type of tasks will show up in different colors:
- Visits: show up in green. These are visits associated with jobs for clients. They can be assigned to users and marked complete.
- Tasks: show up in blue. tasks can be assigned to users and marked completed. They are not used for invoicing, so are great for in-house tasks.
- Events: show up in yellow. Events are seen by everyone on the team. They can be used for company wide reminders.
- Reminders: show up in red. These are used for invoice reminders or reminders to follow up on a quote.
- Requests: show up in indigo. These are Work Requests that have an on-site assessment scheduled. They can be assigned, so requests work well when you need to schedule someone to go out to a property to make a quote.
Actions on the calendar
Click More Actions in the top right of any calendar view to make a new job, request, or task. To create a new Calendar Event you will need to be on either the month or week view of the calendar.
To create multiple visits for multiple clients at once select Visits.
To move all visits from one day to another select Move Visits.
Filter the tasks that show on the calendar using the filters button in the top right. From the filter options, you can click on items to deselect them from appearing on the calendar. Deselected items will appear greyed out.
You can also add calendar colors to differentiate items on your calendar.
To turn off the filter off, click the the red filter icon.
When the filters are off, the filter button will show OFF.
To edit a task on the calendar, click on it. Click Edit to make changes.
Click View Details to see more information about it.
If the task is linked to a client you will see the client name and the task info (job number, request date) under Details - these are hyperlinks that when clicked will take to to those specific pages in your account.
To give you flexibility in how you view your work, there are 5 different calendar types in Jobber: