From the List View you can see all the items from the schedule as a list. These items can be searched using the search bar, or sorted from the Filters button.
Without any filters turned on, unscheduled tasks will show at the top, overdue tasks next, then upcoming tasks by date.
In the top right of the schedule beside the buttons for Filter and More Actions, there is a button that displays the name of the current schedule view you are looking at, so if you are viewing it from the list view, it will say List. This button is for navigating between different schedule views. Click it to jump to a different schedule view, such as the month, week, map, or day view.
The list view does not have a Today button like the other schedule views, since the list includes all schedule items without a date range- this includes both past and upcoming. To narrow down the list, use the filtering options.
Filters and more actions
Filters are very useful in the list view to see a list of a certain type of item, user assignments, or item statuses. For example, you could use filters to see a list of all upcoming tasks assigned to a user by clicking Filters > Their Name from the Assigned to section of the Filters drop-down.
Note: Calendar colors are not reflected in the list view, since these items are text-based.
The list view also includes filter options for statuses. The status filter options are:
- All: This option includes tasks, visits, reminders, or requests no matter when they are scheduled for or assigned to.
- Note: Calendar events are not visible from the list view.
- Unscheduled: These are items that have no scheduled date. Unscheduled items are created by selecting "schedule later" when creating a job, request, or task.
- Scheduled: These items have a scheduled date, but the time can be "anytime" or have a precise start and end time.
- Overdue: These are items where the scheduled date has passed, but they were not marked as complete.
- Upcoming: These are items that are scheduled for a date in the future.
When filters are turned on, the Filters button will show Filters ON. To clear filters and reveal all the items on your schedule, click Filters > Clear Filters.
The actions from the list view of the schedule are:
- Create a new job by clicking Job
- Create a new request by clicking Request
- Create a new task by clicking Task
- Create multiple visits for multiple clients at once using the new visits tool, by clicking Visits
- Move all visits from one day to another by clicking Move Visits
Another way to filter the list, is by using the search bar at the top of the page. Start typing in the search bar to filter the list by matching text.
From the list, each item can be clicked to view its details as a pop-up. This will show an overview of the item such as the item type, client, location (including directions), and date and time.
For visits, on the Info tab, you can see at glance details about the job this visit is for such as instructions, who is assigned, line items, or if any reminders have been sent out. There are also tabs for Client (which shows information about the client this visit is for), and Notes which shows if any notes have been left for this visit.
This pop-up is also where you can mark items complete, or using the More Actions button, make edits. Depending on the item type, you can also take actions such as sending an appointment reminder to the client.