New Settings Navigation
The Settings navigation in Jobber has been updated to be simpler and group features based on if they are for Business Management, Team Organization, or Clients Communication.
On the left is the new settings menu, and on the right is the old settings menu.
The settings navigation changes include:
- The settings have been reorganized into three groups - Business Management, Team Organization, and Client Communication. For example, Jobber Payments is now under Business Management rather than Add-On Settings.
Some settings pages now have different titles:
- General Settings is now called Company Settings.
- Company Branding is now called Branding.
- Email Options is now called Email Templates.
- Client Follow-Ups is now called Follow-Up Emails.
Some settings pages have been combined into one page:
- To view and edit settings for Quotes, Jobs, Invoices, and Statements, click Work Settings.
- To view, edit, or add Employees, or to change your Personal Settings, click Manage Team.
Route optimization has been moved from Management to Settings.
If you have any questions about this change, feel free to get in touch with our Success Team at 1 888 721 1115, firstname.lastname@example.org, or open a chat in the top right of your Jobber account.
The Jobber Glossary
Confused by language we use in Jobber? Definitions right this way.Get Reading!
Sign up for a Webinar
Tutorials for both those new to Jobber and long-time power users.Sign Me Up!
We walk you through our biggest features and point out the essentials.Let’s Watch!