You can sync your Jobber calendar to other calendar applications. Some common examples of calendars you can sync with include:
- Google Calendar
- Apple iCal (iPhone/iPad Calendar)
- iCloud Calendar
- Lotus Notes
- Yahoo Calendar
- Mozilla Thunderbird
Please note that we do not sync with Microsoft Outlook.
Clicking on their names will take you to pages that will help you set these up!
Calendar syncing is one way and will send information from your Jobber Calendar to your calendar application. Syncing is not in real time, and will update periodically.
How to Sync the Calendar
To get started with Calendar Syncing, go into your month or week calendar view. At the bottom left of the page, click on Setup Calendar Syncing Now. This box will pop up:
Check or uncheck the types of items you would like to sync to your calendar application.
Next, click on the URL to copy it.
You can then go to the calendar application that you want to sync Jobber to and add the URL. Each program is slightly different, and will have an area to add a calendar by URL.
How to sync with two common calendar applications:
Syncing with Google Calendar
Open Google calendar. On the left, click the down arrow beside 'Other Calendars' and click 'Add by URL'.
A prompt box will then open, where you can paste the URL copied from Jobber.
To change the name of your Jobber Calendar in your Google Calendar of so that it's not an URL:
- Click the gear shaped icon in the top right corner of Google Calendar and click 'Calendar Settings'.
- Click the 'Calendars' Tab along the top of the page.
- Click your Jobber Calendar link at the bottom of the page. It'll begin with "http://getjobber.com/".
- You can change the 'Calendar Name'
Syncing with Apple iPhone Calendar
1. Tap on the Settings icon on your home screen
2. Tap on Calendar
3. Select on Add Account
4. Click on 'Other'
5. Click on 'Add Subscribed Calendar'
6. Paste the calendar URL from Jobber into the field here
The Jobber Glossary
Confused by language we use in Jobber? Definitions right this way.Get Reading!
Sign up for a Webinar
Tutorials for both those new to Jobber and long-time power users.Sign Me Up!
We walk you through our biggest features and point out the essentials.Let’s Watch!