Task Automation— Powered by Zapier
Save time when you move info automatically between Jobber and 1,500+ web apps— powered by Zapier.
This feature is available on select plans. Learn more.
The future is now! Zapier lets you connect Jobber to 1,500+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
How does Zapier Work with Jobber?
We've done some of the heavy lifting here and have created 5 unique zaps for Jobber to help get your information where you need it.
Notification Based Triggers
These will notify your Zap when a new client, quote, or invoice is created in Jobber (trigger). It will pass that information to another application that you choose (action).
Client Created - Example: Automatically email a new client or create opportunities in a lead management tool
Quote Created - Example: Send details about a new quote into a lead management tool
Invoice Created - Example: Automatically add a new row to a Google Sheet with invoice details
These allow you to create a client or quote in your Jobber account (action) based on a trigger from one of your applications.
Create Client - Example: Create a client in Jobber after qualifying them in your lead generation system.
Create Quote - Example: Create a quote for a client
How do I Connect Jobber to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account, or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for Jobber.
- Use your credentials to connect Jobber to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Jobber and Zapier! Explore ideas.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Jobber Glossary
Confused by language we use in Jobber? Definitions right this way.Get Reading!
Sign up for a Webinar
Tutorials for both those new to Jobber and long-time power users.Sign Me Up!
We walk you through our biggest features and point out the essentials.Let’s Watch!