Jobber Payments Transfer Window
Get paid up to 3x faster when you offer your clients an online payment option, and securely save cards on file for future payments with Jobber Payments. Rates as low as 2.7% + 30¢. Learn more.
How are your first transactions processed?
After signing up with Jobber Payments, you can to start collecting credit card payments right away!
Your first transaction will initiate an authorization period. This is a period of 5 business days to authorize your account and transfer payments to your bank account. Until that first transaction is authorized, any other transactions you process within that period will also experience a 5 business day transfer window.
Note: The authorization period begins after your first transaction has gone through, not at your signup date.
The transaction goes through on our end in 5 business days, but banks can take 1-2 additional business days to post funds past this point, meaning payments can take up to 7 days.
What happens once you've been authorized?
Once the authorization period has ended, payments will be deposited on a 2 business day transfer period.
Here is a diagram showing how the transactions would be deposited depending on the day of the week that they were processed on.
- Arrows 1 & 2 - The first transactions on your account within the authorization period will take 5 business days to transfer into your bank account.
- Arrows 3 & 4 - Transactions after the authorization period will take 2 business days to transfer into your bank account.
- Please note that if a transaction is processed outside of business hours this can affect the date your transfer is deposited to the bank. Business days are Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm.
Why are my transfers frozen?
If you're receiving a message that your transfers are frozen we have been unable to verify your account. Learn more about Jobber Payments Verification.
Jobber Payments reporting
When a Jobber Payments transaction is successful, you will be able to see it in the Jobber Payments reports. There are two reports that deal with Jobber Payments:
- Transactions report: This report shows all the transactions (payments, deposits, and refunds) you've processed using Jobber Payments as well as details like the fees associated with that transaction, last 4 card digits, card type, and total.
- Transfers report: This report breaks down each transfer into your bank account. You can also see if funds are in transit using this report. Clicking into each transfer shows the net amount, the collected amount, as well as fees.
The Jobber Glossary
Confused by language we use in Jobber? Definitions right this way.Get Reading!
Sign up for a Webinar
Tutorials for both those new to Jobber and long-time power users.Sign Me Up!
We walk you through our biggest features and point out the essentials.Let’s Watch!