Setting up QuickBooks Online Sync
Before you set up the sync, learn more about How Items Sync from Jobber to QuickBooks.
*If you have clients in both softwares, before syncing them please see the additional notes below.
How to set up QuickBooks Online Sync
1. Go to the Settings Gear > Settings > Accounting Sync.
2. Next click Connect to QuickBooks. Jobber will then prompt you to login to your QuickBooks Online account, if you aren't already, and authorize the connection. If you don't have a QuickBooks Online account, it will prompt you to make one.
3. You'll be directed back to Jobber after you have authorized the connection. Here choose your QuickBooks Version.
4. Choose the types of information you would like to be in sync. Learn more about how items sync to QuickBooks. Once these options are selected you do not need to select them again unless you are permanently changing them.
Your Jobber and QuickBooks account is now connected and when you are ready you can click the Sync Now button to run your first sync.
- Jobber connects with all QuickBooks Online programs except QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- Do you have clients in both your Jobber and your QuickBooks online account? If you sync the two softwares and they have the same clients in them, this can cause duplicate client profiles in both systems. For this reason, we suggest either having your QuickBooks account or Jobber account do not have clients in them before syncing. If you have more questions feel free to call our support team 1 888 721 1115, or open a chat.
- If you should run into any errors or problems within QuickBooks, please refer to the QuickBooks Support.
The Jobber Glossary
Confused by language we use in Jobber? Definitions right this way.Get Reading!
Sign up for a Webinar
Tutorials for both those new to Jobber and long-time power users.Sign Me Up!
We walk you through our biggest features and point out the essentials.Let’s Watch!