There are two types of jobs in Jobber:
- One-Off Jobs - Jobs with one visit, or multiple visits, but without a repeating schedule. (Eg. Spring clean up, move-out clean, HVAC repair), and one final invoice. Learn how to set up a one-off job here.
- Recurring Jobs - Jobs with multiple visits that are done periodically, or on a repeating schedule, with one or multiple invoices. (Eg. Weekly cleaning, snow removal, monthly lawn mowing). Learn how to set up a recurring job here.
Job List Page
To see a list of your jobs, click 'Jobs' from the menu.
Use the 'Status' drop down to show jobs from one specific status.
Use the 'Sort' drop down to sort jobs by status, job number, client first or last name.
Use the 'Type' drop down to filter jobs by either one-off or recurring jobs.
Actions on Jobs
You can perform a number of actions on jobs, including:
- Close Job
- Re-open Job
- Generate Invoice
- Download PDF
- Collect Signature
- Send Follow-up Email
To make any changes to the overall job, click Actions > Edit. Here you can change the job description, custom fields, job number, schedule, invoice schedule, and line items. You can also delete the job from this screen.
To close (or cancel) a job, click Close Job under Actions:
If the job needs to be invoiced, then it will go to the 'Requires Invoicing' status, once it has been invoiced it will then show as 'Archived'. If the job does not need to be invoiced then it will go to 'Archived' right after being closed.
If you close a job that has incomplete visits on it you'll encounter this pop-up:
- Complete past visits and remove future visits - Will mark all past visits as complete and will delete any future incomplete visits.
- Remove all incomplete visits - Will delete all of the visits, both in the past and in the future, that are incomplete.
- Complete all incomplete visits - Will mark any incomplete visits as complete in the past and the future and will keep the visits on your calendar.
If a job is closed and Archived but needs to be re-opened and scheduled again, click onto Actions > Re-Open Job.
To make an invoice for the job click onto Actions > Generate Invoice. If the job currently has an active invoice reminder you will also see a Generate Invoice button beside Actions.
Note: You can generate more than one invoice on a job. Creating an invoice does not close the job.
To download a PDF of a job, click on Actions > Download PDF.
The PDF will open in a separate tab in your browser. You can customize the job PDF in your PDF Configuration Tool.
To collect a client's signature, click on Actions > Collect Signature. This will bring up the signature pad that your client can sign:
Check the box 'Send your client a copy' to email the job PDF with their signature attached.
Note: The signed PDF will be saved in the 'Internal Notes' section at the bottom of the job.
Send Follow-Up Email
The final action that can be taken on a job is sending a follow-up email to the client. To do this, click Actions > Send Follow-up Email.
An email preview will pop up to be edited before you send to your client. Learn more about Follow-Up Emails
The Jobber Glossary
Confused by language we use in Jobber? Definitions right this way.Get Reading!
Sign up for a Webinar
Tutorials for both those new to Jobber and long-time power users.Sign Me Up!
We walk you through our biggest features and point out the essentials.Let’s Watch!