To give you flexibility in how you view your work, there are 5 different schedule views in Jobber:
Each of these schedule views visualizes your upcoming appointments in different ways.
There are different types of items that you'll see on the schedule. These show up in different colors and have different purposes. They are:
- Visits: show up in green. These are visits associated with jobs for clients. They can be assigned to users and marked complete.
- Tasks: show up in blue. tasks can be assigned to users and marked completed. They are not used for invoicing, so are great for in-house tasks.
- Events: show up in yellow. Events are seen by everyone on the team. They can be used for company wide reminders.
- Reminders: show up in red. These are used for invoice reminders or reminders to follow up on a quote.
- Requests: show up in indigo. These are booking requests that have an on-site assessment scheduled. They can be assigned, so requests work well when you need to schedule someone to go out to a property to make a quote.
In the top right of the schedule beside the buttons for Filter and More Actions, there is a button that displays the name of the current schedule view you are looking at. This button is for navigating between different schedule views. Click it to jump to a different schedule view, such as the day, map, or list view.
In the top left of the schedule, there is a Today button as well as the date range of the week or month that you are viewing. To view a different week or month, click the date range, and from the date picker, select the time period you would like to view.
To jump back to the current time period, click Today. This will return you to the current week or month on the schedule.
Actions on the schedule
Click More Actions in the top right of any schedule view to:
- Create a new job by clicking Job
- Create a new request by clicking Request
- Create a new task by clicking Task
- Create a new calendar event by clicking Calendar Event
- Note: Calendar events must be created from the month or week view of the schedule
- Create multiple visits for multiple clients at once using the new visits tool, by clicking Visits
- Move all visits from one day to another by clicking Move Visits
- Sync your Jobber Schedule with a calendar app like Google Calendar by clicking Set up Calendar Sync
Filter the tasks that show on the schedule using the Filters button in the top right. From the filter options, you can click on items to deselect them from appearing on the schedule. Deselected items will appear greyed out.
You can also add calendar colors to differentiate items on your schedule.
You can filter by:
- Assigned to: Filter by the user that items are assigned to.
- Types: Filter by types of schedule items such as tasks, visits, reminders, events, and requests. The daily visit count shows the number of visits you have on each day.
- Status: Filter by the status of the item on the schedule. Some schedule views show different statuses including unassigned, unscheduled, and without a property.
- Title Matching: Titles can be color coded in your calendar colors settings, so that a keyword in a visit's title changes the color of the visit on the schedule.
- Note: This is section acts as a legend to see which color is associated with which title. Clicking the titles from this section does not filter them on the schedule
- Days: Filter out weekends to only see Monday through Friday on the schedule.
When filters are turned on, the Filters button will show Filters ON. To clear filters and reveal all the items on your schedule, click Filters > Clear Filters.
To edit a task on the schedule, click on it. Click Edit to make changes.
Click View Details to see more information about it.
If the task is linked to a client you will see the client name and the task info under Details - these are hyperlinks that when clicked will take to to those specific pages in your account.