Jobber has its own payment processor called Jobber Payments, but if you would like to integrate with another payment integration, there are options available. Scroll down below to learn which third-party payment processors can be integrated with Jobber.
What payment processors can be set up with your Jobber account?
Jobber offers our own payment processor called Jobber Payments.
Jobber Payments offers:
- A convenient payment option for your clients to make online payments through client hub.
- The ability for both you and your clients to securely save credit cards on file. You can charge these as needed or set them up to bill automatically on a recurring basis.
- Quote deposits can be paid internally by the client's saved card or by the client making a payment online.
- Reports on transactions processed through Jobber Payments and payouts to your bank.
- Refund processing directly within Jobber.
- A card reader to collect payments on-site with a reduced rate for card-present transactions. Clients can pay with a swipe, tap, or by inserting their cards.
- A tipping option for your clients.
Jobber can also be set up with the following third-party payment processors:
However, the functionality available with these payment processors differs than with Jobber Payments. These options offer a payment option for your clients to make online payments through client hub.
Only one payment integration can be connected to Jobber at a time.
How to set up a payment integration with your Jobber account
If you would like to setup one of these payment integrations, start a chat with our Success Team! They will be able to provide you with a link to setup one of these options and answer any questions you might have. Our Success Team can also be reached via email at email@example.com or phone at 1.888.721.1115.