Jobber mobile app, now in Spanish.
The Jobber mobile app is your go-to destination for team members who work in the field. Now available in Spanish, the Jobber app supports your team member's day-to-day. This includes schedule management, completing work, starting and stopping timers, and (if their permissions allow) invoicing and collecting payment. The functionality of the Spanish-language app is the same as the English-language app.
To experience the Jobber mobile app in Spanish, users must:
For additional Spanish-language resources, check out Jobber's Spanish website or visit Jobber Help Center on YouTube where you can find our library of support videos which all have Spanish captions available.
For English support with the Jobber app, check out the Jobber App section of our Help Center for articles on using the Jobber app.
How to access the Jobber app
The Jobber app is available through your device's app store.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which of my team members will be using Jobber in Spanish?
- How can I invite new Spanish-speaking team members to Jobber?
- How can my team change their language settings?
- Why is the Spanish-language app only available to non-admins in Jobber?
- What happens when a non-admin using the Spanish-language app gets changed to an admin?
- Will all the features of the English-language app be available in the Spanish-language app?
- Will Jobber support be available in Spanish?
- When will Spanish be available to Jobber admins? Or when accessing Jobber through my internet browser?
- What content will appear in Spanish?
- How will this impact collaboration between team members in Jobber?
- Links to Spanish language resources
Which of my team members will be using Jobber in Spanish?
The Jobber mobile app will automatically be in Spanish for non-admin users who have their device language preference set to Spanish.
Note: Your device language preference is not a setting in Jobber, but a setting on your phone or tablet that you're using to access the Jobber mobile app.
How can I invite new Spanish-speaking team members to Jobber?
When you add new users to your team in Jobber, you’ll be able to choose whether to send non-admins the invite in English or Spanish. When they download the Jobber app, they will automatically access the Spanish-language version if their mobile device language is set to Spanish.
How can my team change their language settings?
When a non-admin user has their device language preferences set to Spanish, they will automatically experience the Spanish-language Jobber app.
Why is the Spanish-language app only available to non-admins in Jobber?
We have prioritized non-admin users to address a common request from home service businesses to have their Spanish-speaking team members in the field join the rest of their team in Jobber. Admins in Jobber have access to a wider range of features that are not currently translated into Spanish. If this changes in the future, we will communicate it to impacted accounts.
What happens when a non-admin using the Spanish-language app gets changed to an admin?
When a non-admin using the Spanish-language app gets changed to an admin, the Jobber app will appear in English the next time the app is loaded.
Will all the features of the English-language app be available in the Spanish-language app?
Yes! Functionality will remain the same between both the English and Spanish versions of the Jobber mobile app.
Will Jobber support be available in Spanish?
Jobber has a limited number of Spanish-speaking team members available to provide support by phone or chat.
All articles in the Jobber Help Center will remain English-only. However, all our support videos on YouTube are captioned in Spanish.
When will Spanish be available to Jobber admins? Or when accessing Jobber through my internet browser?
At this time, Spanish is only available to non-admins, in the Jobber mobile app. We will notify you if this expands in the future.
What content will appear in Spanish?
- Content you or your team added to Jobber in Spanish
- This may include line item names and descriptions, internal notes, and custom fields that were entered into Jobber in Spanish. Any text added by you or your team in English will stay in English.
- Team scheduling notifications (such as scheduling push notifications and emails)
- Jobber support or error messages
- Messages from Jobber
How will this impact collaboration between team members in Jobber?
For English-speaking team members, there will be no change to the way they collaborate in Jobber with Spanish-speaking team members. For Spanish-speaking team members, they will have an improved experience navigating the Jobber mobile app, whether they are new or current users. 93% of users who have tested the new Spanish-language Jobber app rated it a 4/5 or above.