Client Re-Engagement Report
With over 20 built-in reports, you’ll know exactly how your business is doing. Learn more.
The client re-enagement report shows the clients who have not had a service completed in the last year. You can use this report as a tool to re-engage these clients to check in and see if they need any more work done.
The client re-engagement report is found under Reports > Client Reports.
This report has six columns:
- Name: This is the client's name.
- Phone #: This is the client's primary phone number.
- Billing Address: This is the billing address for the client including street address, city, state, and zip code.
- Last Closed Job: This is the date of the client's last completed job. It's possible that they might have an ongoing recurring job that has yet to be closed.
- Open: Clicking the icon in this column will open the client's profile.
Re-engaging your clients
After identifying the clients that an be re-engaged with this report, the next step is to follow-up with them. You can follow-up with your clients individually or the follow-up can be automated with our Mailchimp integration. Using Mailchimp will allow you to set up an email campaign that will target these clients.
The Jobber Glossary
Confused by language we use in Jobber? Definitions right this way.Get Reading!
Sign up for a Webinar
Tutorials for both those new to Jobber and long-time power users.Sign Me Up!
We walk you through our biggest features and point out the essentials.Let’s Watch!