The one-off jobs report lists your one-off jobs along with important details about them. An updated version of the one-off jobs report is available as a beta with new filtering options and data columns to save you time and find the information you need faster.
To view the one-off jobs report, navigate to jobber.com and select Reports from the side navigation. Under Work Reports, select One-off jobs report BETA. This report will be available as a beta while we continue to make improvements; in the meantime, the older version of the report will still be available to use.
The one-off jobs report is accessible by admin users or users with these permissions:
- view full client and property info
- view quotes
- view jobs
- view invoices
- report permissions
- show pricing permission
Reports are available on select plans. View our current pricing plans.
To check what plan you're on, navigate to the Gear Icon > Account and Billing. If you have any questions about your plan's features or pricing, our support team is here to help!
The one-off job report has two dropdown filter options: one for the way the jobs show up in the report and another for the date range displayed in the report.
The job filters are:
- scheduled visits within a specified date range
- closed jobs within a specified date range
- unscheduled visits within a specified date range
- Note: This option will return jobs that have any unscheduled visits, whether that's a single unscheduled visit or many. It will also return jobs that have no visits.
Columns in the one-off jobs report can be customized by selecting the Columns button, then selecting the columns for the report from the columns list.
The options for columns that can be added to the report are:
- Created date - The date the job was created in Jobber
- Client name
- Schedule start date - This is the first visit date
- Closed date- The date the job was marked closed
- Job #: This links to the job
- Visits assigned to - These are any users assigned to the job
- Total revenue ($) - This is the sum of the line items (excluding discounts and tax)
- Client email
- Custom fields- These must be custom fields on jobs
- Client phone
- Line items
- Billing street
- Billing state/province
- Billing city
- Billing zip/postal code
- Service street
- Service city
- Service state/province
- Service zip/postal code
- Invoice #s
- Quote #
- Online booking - If this was booked online by a client (yes or no)
If you are using job costing and have job costing permissions (in addition to the user permissions listed in the overview of this article), the one-off jobs report will additionally have the following column options:
- Expenses total ($) - Sum of all expenses associated with that job
- Time tracked - Number of hours billed to a job. Displayed as HH:mm
- Labour cost total ($) - Sum of the cost of labour associated with the job. This would be the total cost for each time entry associated with the job
- Line item cost total ($) - Sum of line item costs
- Total costs ($) - Expenses total + line item + labour costs total
- Profit ($) - Job revenue - Job costs
- Profit % - ((job revenue - total costs)/job revenue) * 100
Export to CSV
To receive a spreadsheet version of the one-off jobs report, click Export to CSV then select if you'd like to export the report with all columns or just the selected ones. The report will then be sent to the same email address that you use when you log into Jobber. Exporting to CSV is a good option if you need to work with the data in the report, print the report, or share it with someone who is not a user in your Jobber account.